Friday, January 4, 2008

Jab Andar-ke-Atmaa bolne lagthii hai.....!!!!

Ha Ha...I could sense a shiver run down your spine ;)....No! no!... not to worry!...am not speaking about ghosts or souls here. My post is a small silly gesture from my side regarding my reactions to certain silly circumstances.I call it "silly" because it can sound "silly" to the person reading it but these were few of MY favorite little things I love to do when I am with myself :)

1.) On a rainy day, I would see many small puddles of mud on the road,the lazy girl in me would find it difficult to divert my route just by one step towards left/right and then I would step back and take a BIG leap forward and cross the puddle.I would look around ,give a pat on my shoulders and say - " Yessssss!!! :) "


2.) If I happen to spot a handsome cool looking dude...I would give a 5 sec stare @ him and look elsewhere and say to myself -"How can u be so cool-looking man..!! " ;)) BUT NOW I am married haan......Dunno y I dont find any guy so cool looking :(... ofcourse apart from ..cough cough...(u know na)... ;) but when I happen to spot a good looking couple , I do the same and say to myself..."Cho cuteee...nazar na lag jaaye "


3.) Let me narrate another small silly incident which I did for the first time which gave my "andar-ke-atma" a nice feeling.My mom had taught me to cook so many relishing delicacies and I had noted it down sincerely in a small notebook,infact after marriage like how normal newly-wed brides would attack the kitchen,I started my open-book exam.The ingredients were added into the hot pan in the same order in which they were written in my book :) So the foolish girl inside me had a strange thought one day -" What if l add capsicum first and then onions and then mustard seeds,what if the order gets changed?Anyways all will be going into the same hot pan right ;) " And then I felt pride in doing something different and I changed the order here and there while adding the ingredients......The final result - Food tasted absolutely the same like how it were before!! And I sensed a different feeling within which said "Anu,tussi great ho..kya baat hai...mahaan ho baii! ;) "

4.) While passing by inside office I would have noticed some guy/gal doing some goof-up or giving a weirdo facial expression while staring @ their PC and I would have been amused noticing that...and when they turn around and give the-innocent-look like "Did u see me do that?" kind of expression,I would look at their immediate neighbour and walk away as if I am blind for that moment.And then I would giggle by myself and say within - "Caught yaa doing that ..he he he ;) "

5.) While zooming in my Getzy...yeah ofcourse chauffeur-driven by hubby dearest ...and somehow we are able to miss the red traffic signals all along the way (it happens rarely in Bangalore city roads especially) and then when we are just close to the destination place and lo the BRIGHT RED signal comes with an LED indicator displayed next to it which reads "120" and goes ticking down,I give a not-so-happy facial expression and my heart says..."Shuckss....just missed man!! :( "

I could write down more of such incidents and enumerate more cases but I rather not bore you all ;) I am sure each of us will have something like this to narrate about,maybe you yourself wouldnt have noticed that you do this with you :D....I say give some time for yourself....talk to yourself and do some silly things with urself to make u feel good...Doing all this gives me that small pleasure to my heart....atleast it brings in a volunteered 5 sec smile on my face....makes me feel good :) ..... But just incase someone notices Anu do all these silly things then my face potrays the expression -
"Tussi gadbad kiii na ab Anu :( "

6 comments:

Richy said...

Tussi Great ho Anu ...
Tussi Great ho ..
Mere Ankhan vich aasun aaa gaye ..
:D

Vivek Nidhi said...

you became a blogger belle now!!!

Anu said...

@Richy/Vivek : Oiii....Balle balle....ahoo..ah ahhooo!!! :D

Dhanya said...

yeh that was indeed a cute post :)

sumanth said...

Good one Anu.

aaaa said...

anu ji tussi top ho sabki hope ho :)